General Hotel Policies
- The hotel requires ID’s to all incoming guest (passport, driver license, any government ID) failure to comply the hotel will cancel the reservation upon check-in.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the room. Please meet the visitor in the lobby 6th flr /LG lobby.
- Free breakfast is available for staying guest only. Packing of any food from breakfast is prohibited, please refrain from taking food to the room to avoid food contamination.
- Smoking in a non-smoking room and public areas is prohibited and will be penalized PHP 5,000. Intended smoking area is at 6th floor balcony.
- Here at Toyoko Inn, we strive to provide you a pleasant stay by cleaning your rooms. We ask long-term guests to change their room after the 8th night for complete room cleaning.
- Toyoko Inn may contact a guardian when underage guests are staying at the hotel by themselves. There may be cases where we may refuse accommodating underage guests without guardians.
- Children ages 13 years old and above is full charge and considered as adult; 0-12 years old is free of charge, other room amenities like towels, pillows, etc. will not be provided. Only 1 child per bed is allowed. Baby Cots are not available at the property.
- We can only keep your luggage’s within the day of your check-in and after check-out. We cannot accept valuables and products that need to be refrigerated.
- Booking of outside massage therapist is prohibited. In-house massage is available.
- Check-in time for member guest is 15:00
- Check-in for non -member guest is 16:00
- Check-out time 10:00
- Early check-in & late checkout may incur additional charge of PHP500 per hour.
- The hotel requires ID’s to all incoming guest (passport, driver license, any government ID) failure to comply the hotel will cancel the reservation upon check-in. This is to secure the safety and security of all guest.
- Reservation can be made up to 3 months in advance for non- member & 5 months in advance for members.
- In making reservation provide the name of the actual staying guest.
- Online reservation can be made up to 7nights only, if you wish to stay more please make another reservation.
- You can reserve up to nine rooms on the Toyoko Inn Official Website. Reserving 10 rooms or more is processed as a group reservation. Please use the “Group Reservation” option or contact the hotel.
- A confirmation voucher will be send to guest email address or booker email address, it is an acknowledgement given by the hotel for the rooms request and personal detail given at the time of booking. Please present upon check in.
- For Guaranteed reservation the guest guarantees advance payment for the room even if it is not used, unless the reservation is cancelled in accordance to hotel cancellation policy.
- For nonguaranteed reservation the hotel has the right to release the reservation until the cancellation time given. The guest must notify the hotel prior to their arrival time.
- Cancellation 24hrs or more before 12:01AM PST on the day of check-in is free of charge.
- Cancellation less than 24hrs after 12:1Am PST on the day of check-in will be charge a total of 1 night room charge plus tax.
- Cancellation due to Medical Issue, Death within family, flight cancelled, flight delayed always ask to waive fee for booking cancelled via email.
- The hotel has the right to cancel your reservation if you did not arrive by the planned check in time without notice, please make sure to contact the hotel if you will arrive later than the expected arrival time.